Sunday, January 27, 2013

A new start 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Although it is now already 26th January of this new year 2013, this is my first ever post in this new year.

I actually started writing this blog since 2nd January 2009, which was already 4 odd years from now (please refer back to my first ever post ~ "Let me introduce myself"). Time flies, I started this when I was a 22 years old medical student, and now I am already a 26 years old medical officer.

"The time has come, the previous S Sized Guy is now grown up to be a doctor who sees lives, and saves lives, documenting his memories here"

This was the quote just under my profile picture previously, so precious, and i will still continue to serve the above quote and my objectives of starting this blog. Although today, I have already changed the e-mail address to my newly created Google+ account. Nothing else changes.

The journey of "My diary, my life, my blog" continues...

Fireworks that welcome 2013... taken at Putajaya Flora Parade 2011 (again an old photo from my gallery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails