Friday, January 2, 2009

Let me introduce myself

Hi, i am Willbur, a 22-year-old university student currently studying at University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I was chinese educated, so do forgive me for my poor vocabulary. Ahha...

To me, writing a blog is just like writing a diary. I used to write diary when i was a Form 4 student, when my Chinese teacher told the whole class to do so. Well... a diary records what a person does, memory, thought and feeling in that particular day. When looking back to old diaries, i found that i really grown up and recall those tender moments, and this is the what i love diary and blog the most. However, as life gets older and busier, i think most of us aged 20 and above will not have much time writing a "daily" diary. So this might serve as a replacement for that. Haha...

Everyone's life will end no matter how. As science developed and heads people to a more convinient life, we still cannot predict when is our death, as what is taught in all religions. Therefore we must live to the greatest, be a good person and cherish very single moment in our life. And if possible, record it. Everyone will become a history, and your story might or might not be known to others, unless you are a great historical person or the opposite, a bad guy. Hmm... i really hopes that my story to be shared, with this i chose to have my first ever blog in this new year 2009, when i am still 22 years old.. ahha! So that i can be the author of my own story!

Friendship, needs understanding. Sorry to say, i am a person who does not know how to express myself in speech. Thus i really hopes that people will understand me more through this, and friendship needs sharing also what??? So, if you are reading this, you are my friend. Thank you!!
Happy New Year 2009!!

9 in Mandarin = long time, forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails