Monday, August 17, 2009

A mind relaxing night

After a day long busy for her convocation on last Saturday, finally we came to this Shah's Village Hotel where she booked with an intention of a more comfortable experience for her family members, especially her parents.



It is located at the center of Petaling Jaya near MBPJ building and next to Amcorp Mall. Although it is actually so near, I never noticed this small building's existence until i came here. From my guess, maybe it is rated 3 stars. Furnished with antiques from various cultures, fascinating lighting and calming environment, I know that was the night I have to throw away all my worries and stress to enjoy the night with her.


The compound is not large and to our disappointment, we could not enjoy the coldness of the swimming pool because it was already beyond 10 pm and the pool was just chlorinated. Straying around the pool and looking at the dark sky, we talked heartily as we could hardly get a chance like this, without disturbances. And that night as well, I slept before 12am which I haven't been trying for many years I think.


The next day, we had buffet breakfast over there, simple but delicious breakfast, especially the Choco Crunch and Honey Star dunk in milk, the memory of childhood, yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails