Wednesday, May 20, 2009

changing of new mobile phone number

Today is a very historical day for me, as I changed my hand phone number. To me, a phone number is another identity of oneself, and my previous identity has been with me since the first day when I entered Matriculation, ie 5 years ago.

This is a sacrifice that I had to do in order to switch to another amazing plan of Maxis, Hotlink Youth Club, the cheapest and best prepaid plan I have ever encountered!! Have to get it while I am still a student, or a youth?? Although feeling happy with this brand new plan, but I am also feeling upset that I have to stop using my previous number, my previous identity.

Maybe it's a good start, people around me had changed, there were numbers within the ex-SIM card that I have not contacted for a couple of years. There were people that I wish to meet someday, that I will try to make sure they will not loss contact to me. And there were people who hurt me or hurt by me, and this is the time to forget them.

Goodbye to my old number, or my old identity!!!

1 comment:

  1. I usually use PhotoScape. It has all the functions except one to air-brush off the occasional unwanted blemish haha.
    If you want to play with the lighting then can use Adobe Photoshop.
    And no need to thank me la,前辈。 =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails