Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's not a pleasant Friday night

All these while i have been recording the pleasant or satisfactory moments in my life, but today, I am writing something quite usual, but the internal feeling is totally different.

Friday is my second favourite day in a week, after Saturday. Whenever it comes to Friday, no matter how much works I have on this day, I will have full of energy to finish them up quickly so that I can enjoy the pleasant night of Friday, waiting for the better Saturday.

It's all because of my incompetency, something should have done earlier, but I kept dragging it to the very last minute, and that's why I am suffering right now.

This is my second last week of my psychiatry posting, next Monday will be my end of posting test, not so worry about it as many coursemates who went through it said it is quite easy to score. Fine lets just believe what they say and I think I have quite good basic knowledge in this subject, hmm... shouldn't be a problem. Another matter is the 5 cases write up for the end of posting assessment, I just have submitted 1. Although I have already got cases to write on, but it took me 2 to 3 days to finish writing 1 case, as I was so distracted in writing the cases. While writing, I have to recall the story told by the patient, then started got into their story and analyzed what was actually happened to them, it was very very time and energy consuming.

Tonight, after my discussion with my study-group-mates, I came back again looking at this laptop, so stressed up and I have only 1 intention, which is to finish my works as quickly as possible!! Therefore no more enjoyment, unlike other Friday nights I usually have, that's why it's not a pleasant Friday night.

This morning, I went to 6th National Addiction Conference at Legend Hotel, learned something extra that we won't study ourselves, served with good foods, I felt so thankful, to my tutor who brought me there. However, this did not raise my interest towards psychiatry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails